Search for atmospheres
Riding the Bus but Calmer
It's late in the spring season, and school's almost out. Just a few more days until your last day of fourth grade. Just a few more days and you'll be walking out of the school and not coming back until September. You're surrounded by both friend and foe, who've fought for the seats they now sit in. After all, your bus is almost at its limit for how many children it can hold. Unfortunately, your stop is one of the last, and it has been since the first day of 1st grade. Only your excitement for the upcoming summer vacation is enough to get you through the loud bus ride.
Comments for "Riding the Bus but Calmer"
License details for "Riding the Bus but Calmer"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Passing Car by "Donmann" from http://freesound.org *)
- Bus motor pop/hiss by lauramellis from http://freesound.org +)
- Teens talking and laughing by Not Applicable +)
- car driving interior by squareal freesound.org +)
- Heavy Rain indoord by The Guild of Ambience +)
*) Soundsnap.com license