Search for atmospheres
You're all alone...
Lonely Trip to the Moon
You're a billionaire. You paid for a private trip to the moon and back. You were warned it would be lonely. As a non-scientist with no mission work to perform, it's a waiting game for most of the 3 day trip from the space station to the moon, and then 3 days back.
Sure the launch was exciting - and that crew of Russian cosmonauts couldn't have been more accommodating. But once you were loaded into the tiny lunar orbiter and the autopilot program was initiated, you became a simple observer. The tiny porthole window faces your destination - the moon. It grows ever so slightly each day.
Jesus. This is really boring. You don't even have Wi-Fi or a laptop to play games on. Was this trip really worth the $500 million it cost you? Maybe the moon orbit will be more exciting.
At least you'll get to hang with the Russians on the space station for a week before the return mission. That young Katarina was making eyes at you - and the Russians are known for their "what happens on the ISS stays on the ISS" attitude.
Comments for "Lonely Trip to the Moon"
License details for "Lonely Trip to the Moon"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- lower_engine by *)
- Neon Light Sparking by beatnikhannah +)
- Binaural Hum Reverb by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Police Radio by http://freesound.org +)
- Processing Computer by http://www.freesound.org/people/h.quinius +)
- walkie talkie communication by Mixed - corsica-s freesound.org & Mariusz Jasionowicz - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Printer by shaugestuen +)
- Cell2187 by Starwars.com +)
*) Soundsnap.com license